- Remove bottom part of right side cargo panel (Side which your gas tank is on) and small section of flooring.
- NOTE: You do not have to take the main large panel off. These panels are very fragile and sometimes do not go back on or break in the process.
- Slightly pry open remaining side panel (part which is still attached) enough to reach hand behind panel. You will feel the metal frame of the car and wires.
- Beware that behind the carpet cargo panel there will be another metal panel in which the locking mechanism will be behind.
- There will be a wrapped cable with two wires which will be visible once you remove the panel. These are the wires which connect to the locking mechanism. Follow the cables with your hand to the end to locate the locking mechanism. Cables will be connected to a small box.
- Once you have located the small box of the locking mechanism, take your finger and reach behind until you reach the trigger and then pull to unlock the gas tank.
Did a “driveby” today at Highway 65 Recording Studio. Feeling like a star already. Sign me up Miss James.
On July 25th, 2016 Solid Ground Cords, LLC will be giving away a 50ft. Solid Ground Extension Cord to one Winner in the Knoxville, TN area.
WHAT WILL I WIN?
A heavy duty 50 ft. extension cord – 12/3, weighing only 7.2 lbs. This cord is a revolutionary extension cord that is new to the market. You can’t find it at your local Wal-mart and you know that this is something your friends will not have. The extension cord is an $85 value.
HOW DO I ENTER THE GIVEAWAY?
Find the Freebie Giveaway Post on Facebook page and LIKE & COMMENT to enter! That’s it. Easy! Please help spread the news about this awesome giveaway and be sure to LIKE our page if you haven’t already.
See Full TERMS & CONDITIONS
Tour of Solid Ground Cords’ Knoxville Office: Featuring Ultra-Flex Rubber SJTOOW Extension Cord with Replaceable Ground Pin
We were recently in the Knoxville, TN area and invited to tour the office of Solid Ground Cords, LLC. They are new company that was just started up in February 2016.
Mr. Rick Gilliland, is the founder and inventor of the patent pending Solid Ground replaceable pin and has worked in the construction industry for over three decades. He and all of the guys at Solid Ground Cords are stand up guys in my opinion. They have really made a great contribution to the extension cord industry. It was nice meeting Rick, Davis, Forrest and Jordan this time.
They demonstrated how the Solid Ground pin technology prevents the ground pin from breaking off from the extension cord plug. The cord even glows! It has a safety feature that allows the cord plug to light up green when it is safely grounded. If it’s not grounded for any reason, the light doesn’t turn on. I was able to pick one up from these guys and after seeing how this cord works, I won’t buy any other. Their prices are very reasonable. A 25ft. cord is only $50. Check out their other products here SOLIDGROUNDCORDS.com. If I could only figure out a way to pimp my ride with the cord’s grounded safety light indicator on ourVolvo …
This little hole in the wall or hole in the road is located in Virginia off highway 23 in Wise, VA.
It is called the Apple House and is owned by 2 brothers. One runs the veggie part and the other runs the food part. It is the best food this side of the Mississippi and I know food. I had a fish sandwich, fish bites and bar-b-que pulled pork sandwich with baked beans. All was home made and yummy!
6878 Orby Cantrell Hwy
Headed south, it is a few miles past Robo Drive in near Pound, VA.
9233 Orby Cantrell Hwy, Pound, VA 24279